Our long weekend in Dawlish Warren has been full-on to say the least, so much so that, to be honest, there really wasn't time for any proper leisurely beachcombing ......
Eric also managed to find a couple of stones with faces a la The Chinsekikan Museum in Japan ........... one a dolphin or possibly ichtheysaur (?????) .......
....... and the other something haunting, which he wisely decided might be best left in its "natural habitat".
Then, it was time to take one last, deep lung full of sea air .........
...... before piling in the car for a somewhat muted start to our journey home, each lost in our own memories .......
...... until Eric finally buoyed us up by getting us to play that golden oldie memory game "I went to Geralds (our Dawlish Warren supermarket of choice) and I bought ....." going through and remembering the whole alphabet of purchases from a rosy red apple to a zesty lemon drizzle cake! What is he like?


1 comment:
Yet another fantastic trip, with more memories to last a lunchtime - I mean, last a lifetime.
And TWO holey stones, too!
Post a Comment