Monday, 10 August 2026

Eric Finds A .......... Free Pond ......

The summer months really are the season of goodwill to all men, as it proffers up a plenitude of kerb side freebies .......


....... which is why yesterday Eric was beside himself with excitement, swiftly followed by instant regret, when he stumbled upon, no less than ........ a free pond! 


Now, if we'd actually got our own garden instead of a communal affair (that only Kata and we actually use), trust me, he'd have nabbed it ......


 ....... as he has it on very good authority that having a wild pond to swim in dans ones jardin is very much de rigueur and tres en trend at the moment!


Somehow I don't think that this would go down too well with one or two of our neighbours and I'm sorry, if I felt a frog or other such water bound creature touch me as I swam, I would almost certainly disturb the peace with my screaming like a big girls blouse, kerb side treasure or not!!

1 comment:

Mr.D said...

Well done, for leaving it Eric. Old misery guts, upstairs, would have had a fit.