After months and months of eager watching and waiting, the new Tesco Express on Eric's return school run (as from September) has finally opened it's portals to eager customers, not least the little fella........
...... and so it would have been most rude not to avail oneself of all its pleasures at the earliest opportunity, even though he had to do quite a long detour (out of school run season), especially while the welcome balloon arch was in situ.
I believe, it did not disappoint, especially the Costa Coffee machine, which Eric has promised himself to get to grips with in the coming weeks, as the prospect of a hot drink to sup on the long, dark, walk home in the winter would add a little warming romance to the otherwise dull proceedings!
As for the cleaning products should Darrell ever run out, highly unlikely, but you never know, it's all there.
And Eric's very first, inaugural considered purchase? Well, he opted for a very healthy bag of baby carrots and two pots of sweet chilli humous .......




3 comments:
A great addition to your town. And it is on your school run/walk, too.
Mrs. G will know that I would have bought cans of corned beef, for sandwiches, or laid over chips, to slightly melt. Now, I'm a non-strict "vegan", but if I ever saw tins of corned beef, here, I'd snap them up.
Oh exciting for you all - I'm liking the idea of the long dark walk home hugging a costa drink. That's being a proper New Yorker imo : )
That was posted by JantheFan X by the way .....just caught up on the romantic vision of walking home with a Costa drink in my hand.
Post a Comment