Monday 29 April 2024

Maltesers Aint Getting Any Cheaper ............

Oh good grief, I can't believe the price of Maltesers at the moment and there's not a single offer to be had anywhere to help ease the pain!


With a sleepover and Eurovision (our televisual highlight of the year) coming up, among other things, I thought I might as well go out and buy in bulk, but on hitting the shops, I soon discovered that there were no share bags to be found anywhere and the £1 boxes (of old) seem to have also disappeared, along with the larger £3 ones ........ and instead, all I could find was a hi-bred version of the two, bigger than the £1 size, but smaller than the £3 one ........


....... coming in at £2.75 per box!  I was not impressed, but as Maltesers are our confectionary of choice for all our special occasions, what could I do?   We need a family meeting to see if we can come up with an acceptable chocolatey alternative that suits us all and in the meantime, questions need to be asked in Parliament, this
 ain't right! We need to save our Maltesers! 

2 comments:

Mr.D said...

How terrible! There is inflation and shrinkflation going on, leading to deflation of people's spirits in Mum and her monkeys' household.

Anonymous said...

I'm pleased you boyz can sniff out a bargain .... life is hard enough without having to hunt for bargain chocolate! JantheFan x